Tuesday 17 November 2015

Fly away- 17/11/2015.






So I thought I'd give this Blogging thing a go. I don't know what it's going to be yet. Most likely lots of Role-play related posts. For those that do not know, I am a role-player in a Sim known as Crackden, I have been there as a writer for two years and play one character.  Emmy 'Candy'. I will describe her more in future posts but for now a quick introduction to her physically. The outfit is influenced heavily by two other Characters: Esme, Who slowly introduced Emmy to dressing how she felt strongest and Mae, Emmy's little Bird.  
    


Outfit.

Tattoo: Antielle- Moonlight Justice
Hair: Little Bones- Birdie
Wings: RO- Azrael
Dress: Violent Seduction-Tatarius outfit
Feet: Slink- High
Shoes: Fri- Aisling wraps

==============================================

Nobody’s watching
Drowning in words so sweet
Mild is the water
Caught as a bird once free



2 comments: